Vivobarefoot have launched the ultimate off-road shoe, the Trail Freak.
“Vivobarefoot launch the Trail Freak, the next step in the brand’s performance range of shoes for trail running.
Scheduled for release in Spring 2014, Vivobarefoot’s most advanced trail shoe offers the ultimate off-road running aesthetic supported by the brand’s dominance in pure barefoot technology and performance.
Worn by trail running star A J Calitz (2 x Red Bull LionHeart Winner, 2012 and 2013), the Trail Freak is a lightweight, breathable shoe with a natural wide fore-sole design which allows toes to splay as nature intended, optimizing barefoot feeling and sensory feedback.
Featuring ‘V Trek’ outsole construction designed for maximum surface contact on off-road surfaces, a duo reflective mesh and printed structure giving a more comfortable and secure ‘second skin’ fit with maximum breathability, the Trail Freak is designed to allow your feet and shoes to move as one, no matter what nature throws at them.”
(Vivobarefoot Press Release)
- Outsole construction: V Trek Rubber outsole specifically designed for off road surfaces with multi-directional lugs to maximize surface contact for superior barefoot traction
- Outsole thickness: 2.5mm with 4.5mm lugs. Outsole material: V-grip Rubber
- Removable insole: 3mm Poliyou Insole for additional thermal protection when necessary
- Lining: Dri-Lex Performance lining with lycra: Lightweight, performance lining for moisture wicking and superior comfort
- Upper: Reflective Mesh. Thick, dual layer mesh with a reflective thread
- Upper: Printed Structure. Flexible yet strong printed upper gives a natural and secure fit
- Lacing: Toggle. Fasten securely with strong wire-like laces and toggle
- Eco-Credentials: 100% Vegan
- Weight: Mens 260g / Ladies 210g
- Mens: sizes 40-47 Red/Orange Navy/Sulphur
- Ladies: sizes 35-42 Blue/Turquoise Pink/Teal
More information at: http://www.vivobarefoot.com/uk