“UltraRunning Magazine for Ultramarathon Runners…
Serving a loyal market of long-distance runners since 1981, UltraRunning magazine has long been established as “the voice of the sport”. Containing comprehensive and informative articles about all aspects of the sport of ultramarathoning, UltraRunning is a must-read for all who participate in the sport.
UltraRunning magazine is an invaluable resource for ultrarunners – experienced, new and aspiring endurance athletes seeking to go beyond the marathon. We provide helpful and entertaining content to ultrarunners, and measure our success by the accomplishments of our readers, and ultimately by the growth of the sport.”
The latest product to be stocked by www.ultramarathonrunningstore.com dropped through the letterbox yesterday. UltraRunning Magazine is a quality, glossy magazine with just over 90 information packed pages. I’ve yet to work my way through the many articles but, certainly at first glance, it looks like an essential read for anyone interested in the ultramarathon scene. With columnists including 14-times Western States 100 women’s champion Ann Trason, Dean Karnazes, Ellie Greenwood and Ian Sharman, to name but a few, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
The Jan/Feb issue of UltraRunning Magazine includes:
- Race Preview Zion 100 by Gary Dudney
- A Day We(ll) Lived by Sunny Blende
- Are You Tough Enough? by Dean Karnazes
- Steady State by Gary Cantrell
- Road Warriors by Joe Uhan
- 100-Mile Prep by Ian Sharman
- Not Your Usual Shoe Review by Brett Rivers
- Ultra/Life Balance by Ellie Greenwood
- 2013 Year In Review & Ultrarunners Of The Year